There’s just one week left to submit your session proposal to WordCamp Boston! We’re looking for local bloggers, designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and all-around users to talk about their experiences working with WordPress. We want to hear about the interesting things you’re doing with WordPress, and the challenges you’ve overcome. This year, we’d really love to see more stories from local community members.
Some talks from last year include:
- Triple-A Blogging: How to Blog Like a Semi-Pro
- How WordPress Entrepreneurs Build Their Business
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Command Line
- Building a Network of Public School Websites on a Public School Budget
- 10 Interview Questions I Ask Every Developer
- Web Design Best Practices for Non-Designers
If you’re interested in presenting this year, head on over to our speaker application page.
(Of note this year, we’re going to do our first round of speaker selection totally blind. Our speaker committee will not know any identifying information about potential speakers until we move into selecting the final list of speakers. We’re hoping this will help remove any unintentional biases and make our speaker selection more reflective of our community.)